Thursday, March 26, 2009

Particpating in the Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009
Hi I'm Carrie and even though I have just started blogging, I am eager to participate in the Ultimate Blog Party 2009 at www.5minuteformoms.com. I encourage you to go and check it out. Today and tomorrow are the last two days.

I wish I had been able to join earlier this week but we have landed in LA where we were invited to be here at the Kids' Choice Awards and all of my focus this week has been getting here. We also are experiencing growing pains because we've had to count on family and friends to cover us at the Spring Fling in Tampa on Saturday. Things are really happening for us.

Over time, my goal for the site will to be introducing lessons and activities along with general news of the company, what we're doing (like I hope to post some comments and pictures from our trips this weekend), and having some good fashioned family fun. I'm going to have my kids be guest bloggers and may find some of you that I'd love to feature for a day as we move on. If you are interested let me know - us moms have to stick together.

You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter (@Exploramania) as well as our Exploramania website at www.Exploramania.com. If you are a twitter person, check out my post below for our free DVD giveaway.

Off I go to join the fun!

8 comments:

  1. Hello and thanks so much for stopping by my party! I follow you on Twitter now :O) Happy UBP '09

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the UBP...Sounds like you're having a busy week- how fun!
    www.NotesFromTheNest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting from the blog party! I look forward to looking around your site some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from the UBP...hope you are enjoying the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! cute site. I am having so much fun finding "new" sites through the Ultimate Blog Party. wing by my site and see my UBP post too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over from the blog party. Congrats on getting to the awards show. How fun! It looks like you have a very unique and fun product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you could join the party. It's nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to stop by, say Hi, and thank you for visiting my blog.

    This has been a great party week!

    ReplyDelete