Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Whirlwind Trip - Kids' Choice Awards


Well we are finally back in Florida from our fantastic trip to the Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles sponsored by Nickelodeon. We were invited to be in the gift suite and I am so overwhelmed by the response of our Gymathtics DVD and just the graciousness of over the 40 kids stars (and some star adults) in taking the time out to be with us. My kids were in awe of the entire event.

I'm going to take the next several weeks and share with you these amazing people that we met. They took photos with us and even some video! I want to capture this experience so that both my kids and I can reflect back on it.

Also, I have some wonderful people who will be guest blogging here - some true professionals in the industries of education, fitness, family fun, and whatever direction we feel that Exploramania may take us. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I am looking forward to them.

So in the meantime, let me go sort out all of my photos and video so that I can share them and look for some DVD giveaways coming up. Currently I have one going on for the 100th follower on Twitter and I have more planned soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment