Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Get Active for Summer

Last Saturday, Gymathtics was mentioned in a Tampa article about indoor active ideas to keep kids moving during the summer months. The Exploracise Gymathtics DVD was also nominated for the Dr. Toy Vacation Products Award to be announced in June. In Florida, it can be too hot or rainy to do outdoor activities and safe indoor alternatives are key.

In addition to being active like the WII or other exercise videos for kids, Gymathtics incorporates educational concepts to keep their minds active too. During the summer months while kids are on break, Gymathtics exercises kids minds and bodies with learning math facts and healthy lifestyle concepts during a 30-minute workout.

The combination of exercise with multisensory learning actually helps children learn the information more completely increasing retention and understanding of concepts. The best part about the program is that children do not even realize they are learning while they are having fun doing to the exercise routine.

The Award Winning Exploracise Gymathtics DVD and other exer-gaming products are a great way for busy parents to keep kids active while at home over the summer. Visit Exploramania.com to learn more about the product and see a short video clip.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your comment left on my blog about Gymathics. My husband had been ill for several weeks and that was of the weeks he was in the hospital. I am sorry I missed your event in April.

    Enjoyed the clip about your dvd. This looks perfect for my daughter. She has struggled for so long learning her math facts; she's a fifth grader. I home school her and my son. I have been looking for different ways to help her.

    She is very much an auditory/kinesthetic learner and this would be great for helping her memorize those things she needs to know. I can't wait to get your dvd in the mail.

    Thanks! Melanie

    ReplyDelete